2012 LMS UK Engineering Conference
28 June 2012
We welcome you to the 2012 LMS UK Engineering Conference that will take place on June 28, 2012. This conference is a forum for decision makers and technical experts to share their vision and present the direction they are taking to address the next generation of engineering challenges in the automotive and aerospace industry.
Companies are under increasing pressure to get products to market faster and use less prototype cycles. This brings many challenges for both the vehicle and aerospace engineering community:
• How to meet the increasingly strict regulations for fuel economy, energy efficiency and CO2 reduction?
• How to manage trade-offs between fuel economy and comfort for new powertrain concepts?
• How to manage the upcoming stricter noise emission regulations and the impact on NVH and comfort of eco-driven measures?
• How to address the industry requirements to manage a growing complexity in aerospace design, achieve early system maturity and solve integration issues ?
• How to guarantee that stringent aviation and space compliancy requirements are properly met?
We welcome presentations on real-life business applications, best practices, improved processes and new research methods.
Williams F1 Centre