- E-mail: email@example.com
The UK’s decision to build a new fleet of nuclear power stations is opening up an exciting set of career paths for young engineers.
The renewables industry offers a chance to be part of an almighty shift in Britain’s energy landscape with many options for new graduates interested in the sector.
Could collaborative “swarms” of worker robots help put humans out of harm’s way?
- Ruth Mallors, director of Aerospace, Aviation and Defence KTN
- Back seat drivers
- SMEs likely to see the largest need for graduate recruitment
- Engineers investigate effects of space weather on airliners
- Vigilance control system set to be tested on Merlin helicopter
- GKN develops processes for integrated composite wings
- Open access to IP will boost economy, says IET president