- E-mail: email@example.com
The UK’s decision to build a new fleet of nuclear power stations is opening up an exciting set of career paths for young engineers.
The renewables industry offers a chance to be part of an almighty shift in Britain’s energy landscape with many options for new graduates interested in the sector.
Enrollment to engineering degrees in the UK is healthy, but the skills gap is complex and some sectors are finding it harder to recruit graduates than others, especially in the supply chain SMEs. Andrew Czyzewski reports
- Back seat drivers
- Ruth Mallors, director of Aerospace, Aviation and Defence KTN
- Factory swarm
- Open access to IP will boost economy, says IET president
- GKN develops processes for integrated composite wings
- Vigilance control system set to be tested on Merlin helicopter
- Engineers investigate effects of space weather on airliners