- E-mail: email@example.com
Could collaborative “swarms” of worker robots help put humans out of harm’s way?
Aerospace often plays a pioneering role in technology development. Sharing the knowledge generated around the many companies in the sector — and outside it — can help generate new ideas, as Ruth Mallors, head of the aerospace KTN, explains to Andrew Czyzewski.
Advances in autonomous robotics mean that humans are set to take a more back-seat role in many aspects of industry, healthcare and society at large.
- SMEs likely to see the largest need for graduate recruitment
- Engineers investigate effects of space weather on airliners
- Vigilance control system set to be tested on Merlin helicopter
- GKN develops processes for integrated composite wings
- Open access to IP will boost economy, says IET president
- REA criticises EU plans to limit the use of crop-based biofuels
- Start-up develops shift-based battery management system