- E-mail: email@example.com
Could collaborative “swarms” of worker robots help put humans out of harm’s way?
Aerospace often plays a pioneering role in technology development. Sharing the knowledge generated around the many companies in the sector — and outside it — can help generate new ideas, as Ruth Mallors, head of the aerospace KTN, explains to Andrew Czyzewski.
Lockheed Martin UK is readying its new airborne surveillance and control system for testing on the Merlin Mark II helicopter, which will enter Royal Navy service later in the year.
- Engineers investigate effects of space weather on airliners
- SMEs likely to see the largest need for graduate recruitment
- Back seat drivers
- Start-up develops shift-based battery management system
- REA criticises EU plans to limit the use of crop-based biofuels
- Open access to IP will boost economy, says IET president
- GKN develops processes for integrated composite wings