David Wilson writes for The Engineer and Engineeringtalk
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The consortium of medium-sized engineering companies and their partners in academia were thrilled when they were awarded a grant from a government body to undertake a research project to discover if it might be possible to develop a novel means to manufacture components.
A new reduced-weight spur differential could dramatically increase the fuel economy of passenger cars.
National Instruments’ Aerospace and Defence Forum at the Royal Air Force Museum in London provided a valuable insight into the lifecycle issues involved in developing sophisticated test systems.
- Loughborough team helps pioneer ultrasonic additive process
- WELD-IT software estimates fabrication costs
- Building the Big Society
- Cambridge engineers investigate propellant-free aerosols
- Oxford team exploits properties of metamaterials
- Levelling the playing field
- Made in China