Ellie Zolfagharifard is the Special Reports Editor for The Engineer
- Tel: 0207 970 4424
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shellshock bug has highlighted just how vulnerable the Internet of Things is to attack — but are manufacturers taking cyber threats seriously?
Few engineering sectors offer as many different possibilities to impact the world as the software industry, whether it’s defending against cyber crime or launching the next big internet startup.
The food industry is Britain’s largest and arguably most important manufacturing sector - and offers some fascinating jobs for engineers.
- Bright sparks: electronics industry career guide for graduate engineers
- Get connected: graduate engineer career guide to the telecoms sector
- Drug delivery: pharmaceuticals industry career guide for graduate engineers
- Talent pipeline: chemicals industry career guide for graduate engineers
- Soft landings: Valves to help probes reach Mars
- Additive assembly: the 3D printed fastener
- Stacking up: making hydrogen fuel-cell manufacturing viable