Ellie Zolfagharifard is the Special Reports Editor for The Engineer
- Tel: 0207 970 4424
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The world’s first automated robot for industrial alkaline fuel-cell assembly could trigger renewed interest in the technology.
With the falling cost of electronics, could the dream of virtual reality in design be making a comeback?
Manufacturers of drives, motors and gears have had to ramp up innovation to get a slice of the marine energy market
- Breaking out of the mould
- Electric formula: inside the Formula E racing car
- Out in the open: a different approach to design software
- The rise of multi-material 3D printing
- Field of dreams: opportunities in the oil and gas sector
- Hot topic: climate satellite mission seeks TRUTHS
- Home help: towards the automated home