Ellie Zolfagharifard is the Special Reports Editor for The Engineer
- Tel: 0207 970 4424
- E-mail: email@example.com
The food industry is Britain’s largest and arguably most important manufacturing sector - and offers some fascinating jobs for engineers.
UK researchers are developing advanced graphene measurement techniques that could hasten the commercial applications of the revolutionary material.
Offshore wind turbines have been plagued by reliability issues that have driven up costs and damaged confidence in the technology. But could a new generation of drivetrain technologies change this?
- Robot revolution: Humans and droids, working together
- Beating the bugs
- Cracking the code: graduate engineer career guide to the software industry
- Bright sparks: electronics industry career guide for graduate engineers
- Get connected: graduate engineer career guide to the telecoms sector
- Drug delivery: pharmaceuticals industry career guide for graduate engineers
- Talent pipeline: chemicals industry career guide for graduate engineers