Ellie Zolfagharifard is the Special Reports Editor for The Engineer
- Tel: 0207 970 4424
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The food industry is Britain’s largest and arguably most important manufacturing sector - and offers some fascinating jobs for engineers.
UK researchers are developing advanced graphene measurement techniques that could hasten the commercial applications of the revolutionary material.
Few engineering sectors offer as many different possibilities to impact the world as the software industry, whether it’s defending against cyber crime or launching the next big internet startup.
- Beating the bugs
- Robot revolution: Humans and droids, working together
- Direct approach: improving wind turbine drivetrain reliability
- Talent pipeline: chemicals industry career guide for graduate engineers
- Drug delivery: pharmaceuticals industry career guide for graduate engineers
- Get connected: graduate engineer career guide to the telecoms sector
- Bright sparks: electronics industry career guide for graduate engineers