Ellie Zolfagharifard is the Special Reports Editor for The Engineer
- Tel: 0207 970 4424
- E-mail: email@example.com
UK researchers are developing advanced graphene measurement techniques that could hasten the commercial applications of the revolutionary material.
Offshore wind turbines have been plagued by reliability issues that have driven up costs and damaged confidence in the technology. But could a new generation of drivetrain technologies change this?
Armies of ‘people-friendly’ robots are taking over factories across the world. But should autonomous robots be working alongside humans?
- Beating the bugs
- Cracking the code: graduate engineer career guide to the software industry
- Appetite for success: food and drink industry careers for engineering graduates
- Bright sparks: electronics industry career guide for graduate engineers
- Get connected: graduate engineer career guide to the telecoms sector
- Drug delivery: pharmaceuticals industry career guide for graduate engineers
- Talent pipeline: chemicals industry career guide for graduate engineers