Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you judge a prospective employer on its investment intentions then prepare to be impressed: in the next financial year Jaguar Land Rover is investing £3.6bn in products and facilities, and its focus on new talent is as keen as ever.
Manufacturing is enjoying the fruits of economic recovery, but concerns remain over skills and investment
2nd Lieutenant Sameer Kumar talks to the Student Engineer about life at The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, his route into the Army and why engineering graduates should consider a career in the armed forces.
- How Scottish firm EnerMech is doing its bit for diversity
- Digital divide: a missed opportunity in the age of the selfie stick
- The week ahead: aerial superiority and skills in the spotlight
- Government assistance needed for manufacturing
- easyJet announces plans to use drones for aircraft inspection
- Paris Air Show launches with the spotlight on propulsion, manufacturing and jobs
- Will summer budget spell the end for public industry subsidies?