Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Student Engineer sits down with three engineers who have taken part in Brunel’s Women in Engineering Master’s Scholarship scheme.
€4bn EU initiative aims to significantly reduce the weight amd emissions of aeroplane engines.
The continuing scandal over emissions from Volkswagen’s diesel vehicles has widened to a discussion on fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
- Self-healing, additive alloys study for aerospace kicks off
- Volkswagen scandal heralds more testing time for automotive
- Archers and swimmers use VTT sensors to improve performance
- The week ahead: enter the record-breakers
- Plans firm up for the Royal Navy's new Type 26 frigates
- Automotive in the spotlight in Frankfurt, while defence takes the stage in London
- Frankfurt International Motor Show 2015: the British are coming