Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teamwork, determination and efficiency are three qualities that could win one lucky team of students a €30,000 prize
Take time out from your busy revision schedule to look at Bosch UK, which has just re-opened its Grad Scheme recruitment for 2015.
A series of events looks at technology development in the rail sector, while the Insitution of Civil Engineers looks at flood defences and adapting infrastructure to cope with flood risk.
- Casting for a career: how to get ahead at Grainger & Worrall
- Highlighting the importance of innovation
- Hired: graduate trainees reveal what its like to work for Bosch
- Airbus takes charge of system to protect military against cyber-attack
- Engineering for inspiration
- Jaguar Land Rover wants to give one female student £1000 a year
- Good news and bad on engineering jobs