Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Researchers in Finland have developed a disposable patch that will let consumers perform galvanic skin treatments at home.
Materials critical to the safe operation of nuclear reactors are to be examined by the recipient of a Royal Academy of Engineering Research Fellowship.
Specialist computer software is being developed in Manchester to help identify the early onset of osteoporosis.
- Dawn of a new motorsport era needs a fresh attitude
- There's the hub: airport decision imminent
- Piezo device harvests energy from sound
- Greyscale adjustments optimise 3D printed parts
- Imports warning for UK gas production
- Helping the inner city spread its wings
- Gearing up for Formula E