Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disruption to the UK’s air traffic system last Friday has left observers asking if two failures in a critical national infrastructure system within a year are acceptable.
Monday Briefing has a positive feel as we move towards the end of the year, with good news from the manufacturing sector and major infrastructure projects announced.
Engineers at Sheffield Hallam University have helped Guy Martin break another world speed record.
- Lightweight 'solar cloth' photovoltaics have flexible future
- Plastic legacy
- The drive for autonomy
- Face up to emotion detection
- Sky high and down to Earth
- Jubilation as Philae probe touches down on comet
- Apprenticeships, infrastructure and innovation