Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: email@example.com
How autonomous vehicles could help the elderly while mixing safely with standard vehicles is among the topics covered in the IET’s new review
A Cambridge start-up believes its flexible solar panelling solution could fundamentally change the landscape of solar installation in the commercial sector.
The issue of how to deal with a growing amount of waste plastic is exercising one UK company.
- Sheffield Hallam University helps Guy Martin break downhill speed record
- Apprenticeships, infrastructure and innovation
- Jubilation as Philae probe touches down on comet
- Sky high and down to Earth
- Face up to emotion detection
- Honouring yesterday's engineers and the creativity of tomorrow's engineers
- Schools under the spotlight