Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: email@example.com
Airships capable of carrying 50 tonne payloads received a funding boost today with the award of £2.5m from the Technology Strategy Board.
What engineers can do to prevent a repeat of this winter’s floods comes under scrutiny at a series of events this week.
Britain’s commercial aerospace industry can sustain and build on its global market share with a three-pronged set of measures aimed at improving tax incentives.
- The week ahead: Flying high, aiming higher, and innovating green
- The Joy of Engineering, sketching it out, and international opportunities
- New piezoelectric material can perform in extreme conditions
- The week ahead: shale gas, reshoring and renewables
- Ultrasonic gas monitor developer eyes medical applications
- Oral tumour test returns results in five minutes
- The week ahead: North Sea in focus