Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A TV production company is recruiting for a series aimed at reconnecting people to the engineers that are intrinsic to everyday life but are often forgotten.
Tiny piezoelectric sensor lets wind farm operators know when bearings are about to fail
It’s results time. And the annual rush to university is causing concern at Semta, the employer-led body that is working to ensure the right skills are available in engineering and advanced manufacturing.
- Blast from the past to show things to come
- A striking argument for autonomous train drivers?
- David Brown Gear Systems secures largest single order with Type 26 contract
- Jaguar Land Rover welcomes record intake of undergraduate placements
- EEF calls for targeted support for manufacturing export, innovation and investment
- The week ahead: aerial superiority and skills in the spotlight
- Digital divide: a missed opportunity in the age of the selfie stick