Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are the UK’s schools doing enough to educate young people about the opportunities in industry?
New energy storage solution aims to reduce generation losses and encourage the renewables uptake
The costs and waste associated with producing complex titanium alloy components for aircraft could be reduced if those parts were made using additive layer manufacturing.
- Thermal technique makes clean crude replacement from mixed plastic waste
- Engineering immigration shoots up to meet infrastructure demand
- Engineers have important role in helping to combat Ebola
- On target: defence career guide for graduate engineers
- Two-wheeled pioneers sought for bike constructors' challenge
- Better use of composites in aircraft from predicting crack growth
- Researchers use HIVE to test latest building methods