Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: email@example.com
Aircraft designers could make more efficient use of composite materials following the development of a computer model that predicts the material’s behaviour when damaged.
A new research facility in Wiltshire is set to advance the development of sustainable construction materials and systems.
Researchers in Finland have developed a disposable patch that will let consumers perform galvanic skin treatments at home.
- Should we leave fossil fuels in the ground to limit climate change?
- On target: defence career guide for graduate engineers
- Government allowance aims to boost high temperature oil and gas
- Dawn of a new motorsport era needs a fresh attitude
- There's the hub: airport decision imminent
- Piezo device harvests energy from sound
- Materials study aims at improving nuclear reactor performance