Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: email@example.com
Doubts over meat traceability could be allayed with a 30 minute test being developed by AltraTech, an Irish company that has raised €900,000 for its single-use portable semiconductor test kit.
A British company is set to take a market lead in the production of materials that can improve the efficiency of solar cells and be applied to biomedical imaging.
Environmental and skills concerns add to the doubts over the future of the High Speed 2 project
- This week in 1930: Ferranti's legacy
- Engineering an alternative to a fossil carbon overdose
- Toyota rolls out copper recycling process
- Volvo's attractive proposition for magnets to keep cars in lane
- Police trial unmanned aerial system
- Space technology goes against the grain
- The heat is on