Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: email@example.com
The controversy over fracking has stepped up a gear, with an MPs committee calling for a moratorium ahead of a vote on the government’s infrastructure bill that could make shale gas exploration easier
Energy is in the spotlight this week with events touching on nuclear and renewables, plus details on how your charitable work could lead to Infiniti Red Bull Racing Rewards
Two shoe-worn devices have shown promise in harnessing power from a person’s walking gait in order to provide power to next-generation, wearable electronics.
- Jaguar roars into action, while recruits remain scarce
- Xeros aims to launch domestic bead laundry machine
- Gadget fairs and cautious optimism
- National Air Traffic Services come in for a bumpy landing
- Will the Autumn Statement lead us down the road to success?
- Lightweight 'solar cloth' photovoltaics have flexible future
- The drive for autonomy