Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teamwork and a competitive streak have helped a group of students win the North West Aerospace Alliance (NWAA) Business University Challenge.
A festival at the Science Museum looks at how technology might help humans to ’upgrade’ themselves, while the UK’s quantum technologies have heir day in the sun.
Briefing looks both forward and backward today, marking the anniversary of one of Britain’s most iconic Victorian structures and the announcement of bold plans in tidal energy
- Cross-party support and parental misgivings
- This engineer won a top job with Tata just two weeks after his exclusive internship
- Why the 'Made in Britain' label on cars is becoming more accurate
- Self-driving pod 'is true Mini successor', claims its chief engineer
- Quick off the marque
- Celebrations for London's other Underground
- Capital projects and safe fracking