Jason Ford is news editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4442
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Injuries and fatalities caused by fatigue-related accidents could be curtailed with sensors embedded into seatbelts.
The construction headquarters of the new high-speed rail network are to be moved to England’s Second City as part of a £130m investment.
Automotive components made with graphene could help reduce CO2 emissions and make vehicles safer.
- Farnborough kicks off with £1.1bn announcement
- None more black: UK engineers create world's darkest material
- UK component could enable next-generation wearable displays
- Reconfiguring robots learn to look after themselves
- The week ahead: Training, entrepreneurs and submariners
- The sharp end
- A life on the ocean wave begins