Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: email@example.com
Global concern is growing over China’s economic turmoil. But could a weakened Chinese industrial base be good for the UK in the longer term?
Technology that could allow drivers to recharge electric vehicles whilst on the move is set to be trialled in the UK.
The news that Japan has taken its first tentative post-Fukushima steps back into the nuclear fold should help restore global confidence in a technology that many view as essential in the worldwide quest to reduce carbon emissions
- Should we be worried about the hackable car?
- Spring time for CCS
- Almost half of UK engineers considering change of job survey reveals
- Sprinkling stardust on industry’s skills problem
- Industry's gender divide takes centre stage
- The sound of silence: industry waiting by the phone for BIS call
- Crossrail tunnellers make final breakthrough