Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital devices able to remotely monitor a range of conditions could help get the health service off the critical list
UK firm Hybrid Air Vehicles has been awarded €2.5m of European funding to refine the development of it’s “lighter-than-air” hybrid aircraft technology.
Driverless cars could improve road safety and benefit the economy, but government must draw up clear plans for how they will be regulated, an influential group of MPs has claimed.
- Join us in June for a celebration of UK engineering
- Inside the proving factory
- Could smart software kill the designer?
- The pod car: radical vision of our transport future or technological cul-de-sac?
- Proving factory aims to fill gaps in UK automotive supply chain
- February 1906: The valveless motor car
- Auto industry shows appetite for change