Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Engineer’s latest Women In Engineering special reports that while there’s tentative evidence that more women are pursuing an engineering career, industry can do more to ensure they stay.
Just two years after graduating this engineer watched his cameras installed on the International Space Station
For as long as he can remember Mike Salter has wanted to work in the space industry and a slot on RAL space’s graduate scheme enabled him to make an instant mark on his chosen field
Ailie MacAdam, one of the UK’s top engineers, is determined to use her success to inspire industry’s next generation of women
- Should we fear the rise of the robots?
- Wi-Fi detection system sees through walls
- October 1933: The Post Office Research Station
- Mercedes F1 power unit honoured as outstanding example of British engineering
- Introducing The Student Engineer
- The holly and the UAV
- October 1960: High speed wind tunnels