Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: email@example.com
A new facility is helping small technology firms to scale up and become part of the automotive supply chain.
From the Rosetta comet-landing mission and the UK’s largest ever warship to Industry 4.0 and the rise of reshoring, The Engineer Conference 2015 boasts an unmissable mix of inspiring projects and industry big hitters.
Business secretary Vince Cable has formally launched a new manufacturing initiative aimed at helping small technology firms industrialise innovative automotive propulsion technologies
- February 1906: The valveless motor car
- Auto industry shows appetite for change
- Commons transport committee sounds warning on driverless cars
- Model railway to maintain reliability and cut costs
- Chernobyl's giant shield takes shape
- Can technology help the health service off the critical list?
- The pod car: radical vision of our transport future or technological cul-de-sac?