Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: email@example.com
Politicians are missing a trick by failing to recognise the role that engineers could play in alleviating the UK’s healthcare crisis.
Engineers have made huge progress on the construction of Chernobyl’s New Safe Confinement, an immense shield that will replace the infamous reactor’s crumbling sarcophagus
A project to create a detailed digital model of the UK’s rail network is predicted to save up to £1bn over the next decade.
- Skills fears grow in a quietly confident industry
- Why and how industry can do more to retain its female engineers
- Just two years after graduating, this engineer watched his cameras installed on the International Space Station
- Driven by diversity: Bechtel's global rail boss Ailie MacAdam
- Should we fear the rise of the robots?
- October 1933: The Post Office Research Station
- Wi-Fi detection system sees through walls