Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: email@example.com
Following a number of recent incidents, security researchers are becoming increasingly concerned about the security of our increasingly connected vehicles.
The oil & gas sector’s finally getting serious about large-scale carbon capture and storage (CCS). But what’s behind this technology push? And does it really matter?
The UK engineering industry is yet to hear from the new business secretary about his plans for the future. Should it be worried?
- Industry's gender divide takes centre stage
- Sprinkling stardust on industry’s skills problem
- Almost half of UK engineers considering change of job survey reveals
- There's still time to register for our annual innovation celebration
- Industry 4.0. Do you know what it is yet?
- Manufacturers show appetite for change
- Crossrail tunnellers make final breakthrough