Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: email@example.com
From the Rosetta mission and the UK’s new aircraft carriers to Industry 4.0 and the rise of reshoring, The Engineer Conference 2015 - which opens its doors on 2nd June - boasts an unmissable mix of inspiring projects and industry big hitters.
Industry 4.0 is changing the world of manufacturing, but what - if anything - does it mean for the UK’s SME heartland?
UK firm Hybrid Air Vehicles has been awarded €2.5m of European funding to refine the development of it’s “lighter-than-air” hybrid aircraft technology.
- Can technology save the NHS?
- Added value: the rise of multifunctional 3D printing
- Flight of fancy
- Auto industry shows appetite for change
- Commons transport committee sounds warning on driverless cars
- Inside the proving factory
- Could smart software kill the designer?