Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates to this week’s National Manufacturing Conference will hear how British firms are increasingly moving production back to the UK
In the first of a new series of “unusual challenges” we ask readers to devise a concept system that could enable a person to walk across the English Channel.
The decision to award the Crossrail rolling stock contract to Bombardier will bring jobs and money to one of Britain’s most important industrial sites
- We need to talk about Trident
- This week in 1959: A rare sighting of the Seaslug
- Searching for skilled engineers
- Airpocalypse now
- Inside the RNLI's latest lifeboat
- Stratasys unveils full-colour 3D printer
- The wrong type of economic growth?