Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awkard geology and an ambitious scope make Farringdon station one of Crossrail’s most significant challenges. Jon Excell reports
The changing demands of the offshore energy sector are driving the uptake of unmanned submarines.
In the first of a new series of “unusual challenges” we ask readers to devise a concept system that could enable a person to walk across the English Channel.
- Bringing it all back home
- Inspiring the next generation of engineers
- The hunt for flight MH370 pushes technology to the limit
- Crossrail trains deal "shot in the arm" for UK rail sector
- We need to talk about Trident
- This week in 1959: A rare sighting of the Seaslug
- Searching for skilled engineers