Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: email@example.com
The team behind the power unit at the heart of Mercedes’ recent Formula One success has been awarded the 2014 Dewar Trophy for outstanding British technical achievement in the automotive industry.
The Engineer launches a new website aimed at engineering students and graduates
The rise of the do-it-yourself drone - which looks destined to become one of this year’s most popular festive gifts - is raising security and privacy concerns that could have implications for the wider UAV industry
- October 1960: High speed wind tunnels
- Right track: rail sector career guide for graduate engineers
- Is short-termism damaging the oil industry?
- UK researchers to protect factories from cyber-attacks
- Is the Rockefeller family really getting out of oil?
- Why does the UK still have so few female engineers?
- Warfighter wearables: how advanced display technology is shaping the soldier of the future