Jon Excell is editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4437
- E-mail: email@example.com
The rise of the do-it-yourself drone - which looks destined to become one of this year’s most popular festive gifts - is raising security and privacy concerns that could have implications for the wider UAV industry
In October 1960, The Engineer reported on the opening of two new high speed wind tunnels at the Warton Aerodrome, near Preston.
Both in the UK and overseas rail is a rapidly growing sector that offers great opportunities to engineers of all disciplines
- Is short-termism damaging the oil industry?
- UK researchers to protect factories from cyber-attacks
- Is the Rockefeller family really getting out of oil?
- Why does the UK still have so few female engineers?
- Warfighter wearables: how advanced display technology is shaping the soldier of the future
- EEF chief warns of political and economic disaster if Scotland votes "Yes"
- Working together in perfect harmony