This week's poll: 3D printers in schools
Should every school have a 3D printer?
• No. It’s far more important to teach traditional ‘hands-on’ skills
• No; it’s too early in the technology’s development and most industrial users haven’t figured out the best way to ues them yet
• Only if appropriate support is available to teachers from industry
• Yes; they’re fundamental to skills that the next generation of workers will need
• Yes; it could help unlock new ways of thinking about manufacturing
• None of the above
This poll is based on last week’s Editor’s Comment. This page is for feedback on the question and the answers provided; it will show the poll results from 29th April.