- Tel: 020 7970 4424
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new device developed by Sky Medical Technology could help prevent the onset of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and also improve an athlete’s performance.
Research on carbon capture in the UK is focusing on the abilities of various carbon-based materials to absorb the carbon dioxide from flue gases. Sam Shead reports
The Carbon Trust has awarded fuel-cell companies £2m as part of plans to bring down the cost of zero-emission technologies.
- Designed to Win exhibition shows off sports engineering
- Technique confirms graphene can be used in computer chips
- Artificial mother of pearl could be used as protective coating
- Renault and Delta look set to take part in wireless EV trial
- £1.2m EPSRC funding utilised in healthcare nanotechnology
- Anti-chemical weapon paint can absorb harmful chemicals
- Dolphin research could lead to man-made sea mine detectors