- Tel: 020 7970 4424
- E-mail: email@example.com
Intelligent factories that link up every part of the production chain with next generation wireless automation could mark a sea change in manufacturing
A new device developed by Sky Medical Technology could help prevent the onset of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and also improve an athlete’s performance.
Manchester University scientists have used a new technique that confirms graphene’s suitability for use in computer chips.
- Designed to Win exhibition shows off sports engineering
- Companies receive funding to develop fuel-cell technologies
- Carbon capture research focuses on absorbents
- Anti-chemical weapon paint can absorb harmful chemicals
- £1.2m EPSRC funding utilised in healthcare nanotechnology
- Renault and Delta look set to take part in wireless EV trial
- Artificial mother of pearl could be used as protective coating