Siobhan Wagner is chief reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4287
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Led by Loughborough University, the Atkins project has helped push additive manufacturing closer to the manufacturing mainstream
Avacta has commercially launched a point-of-care diagnostic instrument that can produce blood test results within 15 minutes to an hour.
A regenerative braking concept that uses the energy created when a vehicle decelerates to compress air is being developed for a new breed of bus.
- Scientists unveil method for 3D molecular structures
- Future LPG vehicles could run on algae-derived fuel
- Stimulation technique could speed stroke patient recovery
- Anti-cybercrime software mimics DNA matching process
- Neural probe targets individual brain cells
- EEF report notes flaws in Britain's supply base
- Caregiver software to guide mentally impaired patients