Siobhan Wagner is chief reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4287
- E-mail: email@example.com
Led by Loughborough University, the Atkins project has helped push additive manufacturing closer to the manufacturing mainstream
Avacta has commercially launched a point-of-care diagnostic instrument that can produce blood test results within 15 minutes to an hour.
Researchers at Southampton University are developing electrical stimulation techniques that could help stroke patients regain the use of their arms and hands faster and more effectively.
- Future LPG vehicles could run on algae-derived fuel
- Scientists unveil method for 3D molecular structures
- Air hybrid system will allow buses to recharge by braking
- Caregiver software to guide mentally impaired patients
- EEF report notes flaws in Britain's supply base
- Neural probe targets individual brain cells
- Anti-cybercrime software mimics DNA matching process