Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: email@example.com
The government risks losing public support for HS3 because it has apparently failed to learn from the mess it made of communicating the case for HS2.
These steps will ensure your time at the UK’s only national careers fair dedicated to engineering is well spent.
British scientists are to research whether a new type of supposedly safer, smaller, cheaper nuclear reactor could be powered by thorium and radioactive waste.
- Your questions answered: Crossrail
- How you could win £100,000 to turn your student project into a business
- A partial solution to the pressing engineering skills problem
- Which engineering companies offer the best work placements?
- How to win £1,500 for your international placement in the automotive industry
- 6 key steps to getting a graduate job in engineering
- Ric Parker: Director of research and technology, Rolls Royce