Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jaega Wise used her chemical engineering background to help start one of London’s most exciting new microbreweries.
Whether you’re applying for a job or conducting a public meeting, communication is a vital tool for engineers to master. Here’s how you can get started.
Motorsport has one of the most exciting images of any engineering sector and the UK is its global capital. But behind the glamour lies a hugely rewarding intellectual challenge that stretches far beyond Formula One.
- How this graduate went from Glastonbury Festival to engineering the future of TV
- Ten organisations looking for graduate engineers right now
- It's about time we had a proper transport infrastructure strategy
- Appetite for success: food and drink industry careers for engineering graduates
- How to prepare for your first engineering job interview
- Can Apple’s Watch prove wearable technology is worth our time?
- How to impress BP’s engineering team – and win a two-week trip to the Caribbean