Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: email@example.com
Researchers developing 3D-printed living tissue have received £1m of investment to commercialise the technology.
New technology could allow light sensors to detect a greater range of signals, helping to make them cheaper and more effective.
British engineers have created a robotic mannequin that will help the Ministry of Defence test clothing for protecting against chemical weapons.
- Engineering prizes reveal how human spirit drives technology
- Researchers create floating mist computer screens
- Why are engineering firms struggling to recruit graduates?
- 3D-printed drone offers hope to future missing aircraft
- Levitating 'space furnace' bound for Space Station
- Could cutting carbon taxes lead to lower emissions?
- Graphene research points to environmentally friendly steel