Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: email@example.com
Attempts to rebalance the economy could be thrown off course if the UK were to split.
UK windfarm developers are to be given access to new technology that could make it easier to erect offshore turbines.
Future aircraft could have “smart skin” that enables them to instantly detect damage, if research by BAE Systems comes to fruition.
- Simulator raises hopes of 'double economic benefit' from fracking
- Graphene turns rubber bands into stretchy body sensors
- Why the home of the future is forever 20 years away
- App boosts football fans' mobile internet signal in crowds
- Our tech-savvy teens need to know more than social media
- Tiny patch makes aircraft engine inspection easier
- Cosmic ray technology to help climate soil study