Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: email@example.com
New payment models for self-driving cars may change the way many people use vehicles, but the days of mass car ownership are unlikely to be over yet
Politicians need to remember the potential they have to help reshape Britain’s economy and why doing so could make the rest of their job much easier.
BAE Systems, Triumph and JCB are among the selection of top engineering recruiters you’ll find at this April’s National Engineering and Construction Recruitment show.
- It's about time we had a proper transport infrastructure strategy
- 5 ways for engineers to improve their communication skills
- Meet the engineering graduate who gave up a City job to join Britain’s craft beer revolution
- Can Apple’s Watch prove wearable technology is worth our time?
- How to impress BP’s engineering team – and win a two-week trip to the Caribbean
- Full speed ahead: motorsport industry career guide for graduate engineers
- How this graduate went from Glastonbury Festival to engineering the future of TV