Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: email@example.com
Investigatory work is about to begin in South Wales for what could become the world’s first purpose-built tidal energy lagoon.
The only thing that’s clear about the argument for HS2 is that we don’t have enough information, but will we ever be able to make a completely informed decision?
The Engineer paid a visit to Southampton University to find out how cutting edge techniques for making fibre lasers could lead to the next generation of particle accelerators.
- Ten minutes with Colin Smith, Rolls Royce
- Rolls-Royce gives 'professional' Bloodhound Project full backing
- Energy storage: a question of balance
- First commercial liquid air plant among UK competition winners
- Body-builders: developing cyborg organs
- Your questions answered: laser weapons
- Deformed light trap could improve solar cell efficiency