Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: email@example.com
A group proposing the UK’s first new university in 30 years believes it’s time for a revolution in the way we teach engineering
The Student Engineer got in touch with Lynne Williams, Head of People Development and Talent Management, Bentley Motors for top tips on successfully navigating the luxury car manufacturers’ hiring process.
Whether you’re applying for a job or conducting a public meeting, communication is a vital tool for engineers to master. Here’s how you can get started.
- Meet the engineering graduate who gave up a City job to join Britain’s craft beer revolution
- Manufacturing and industry are sorely missing from the general election campaign
- Will self-driving vehicles cannibalise the car industry?
- Full speed ahead: motorsport industry career guide for graduate engineers
- How this graduate went from Glastonbury Festival to engineering the future of TV
- Ten organisations looking for graduate engineers right now
- It's about time we had a proper transport infrastructure strategy