Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
InterEngineering aims to help engineers improve their companies’ policies towards LGBT staff members by sharing best practice and raising awareness.
The Engineer team discovers making small plastic models in your own home can be harder - and more educational - than it first looks.
There’s no doubt engineering in the UK remains a male-dominated field but that doesn’t mean women can’t succeed in the profession, explains Artemis Network founder Viv Dykstra.
- Life-savers: graduate career guide to medical and healthcare engineering
- This post-grad student just designed a 3D-printed, rocket-powered spaceplane… in his spare time
- BP’s graduate careers chief reveals how to navigate the job application process
- How to write the perfect graduate engineering CV
- Meet the student hoping to engineer a new land speed record
- 11 tips on turning your student engineering project into a business
- Government must stop playing politics with infrastructure