Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK researchers are hoping to improve our understanding of the climate by using cosmic ray technology to study the soil.
Inspecting aircraft engines for tiny cracks could soon be done on the runway thanks to a new 1cm2 testing patch.
Young people’s confidence with technology is a great chance to get them interested in engineering, but we shouldn’t mistake it for true understanding.
- App boosts football fans' mobile internet signal in crowds
- This chart says everything about "women in engineering" recruitment programmes
- Where is the plan to develop cities that aren't London?
- IET: Demand for 'oven-ready' engineers fuelling skills gap
- Could engineers help improve the NHS?
- Your questions answered: geoengineering
- Third of gay engineers hide sexuality from colleagues