Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future subsidies to onshore wind and solar farms are to be slightly less than planned because of falling costs, the government has announced.
Despite efforts to attract more young people into the sector, the latest EngineeringUK report shows firms are training more over-25s as advanced apprenticeships flatline
Our internet-enabled world is open to the machinations of cyber criminals but how worried should we be about these threats and will technology save us from hackers?
- Gravity-powered minewater treatment halves energy use
- Axed windfarm puts govt subsidy levels in spotlight
- Does Sony’s smart wig take wearable computers too far?
- Ebac founder John Elliott
- Virgin Galactic isn’t the future of the UK space industry
- Per Lindstrand plans 1km-high inflatable solar energy chimney
- Your questions answered: The London Array