Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexible electronic devices could become easier to manufacture thanks to a novel component developed at Surrey University, researchers claim.
Some manufacturers might have moved production back to the UK but we mustn’t lose sight of the challenges still facing industry.
We need a long-term strategy with popular backing if we want to tackle climate change “cheaply” and re-enter high-value nuclear manufacturing.
- Govt competition to bring construction into 21st century
- Tidal lagoon touted as Somerset flooding solution
- Will the costs of carbon capture justify its benefits?
- Biorefinery plans aim to make algae biofuel profitable
- How British engineers built the modern world
- From race to renewables
- Your questions answered: driverless cars