Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This oil and gas engineering firm is actually creating graduate jobs - despite the industry downturn
Universal Engineering needs new exployees to help it keep up with international demand for ’underwater cities’ of drilling equipment.
Sony is taking orders for its attempt at smart glasses just as Google has gone back to the drawing board. But electronic eyewear could be taking them down a blind alley.
Low oil prices have hit recruitment in the sector, but there are still good opportunities if you know where to look. Stephen Harris reports
- After six months working in a shop, this graduate finally landed a job bringing motorsport technology to the world
- This technology firm has just been judged the UK’s best small undergraduate employer
- 6 ways to find an engineering internship
- Liquid logic: Peter Dearman, inventor of the liquid-air engine
- How you can win the James Dyson Award for aspiring engineers
- Going underground: cities of the future
- 7 things you should do if you want to join GE's engineering graduate scheme