Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest upgrade to Google’s Atlas humanoid robot reminds us why we shouldn’t be afraid of robotic world domination just yet.
Engineering firms always say they want graduates with work experience yet huge numbers of students don’t bother. Here’s why getting a placement or internship is a hugely valuable career move, even if you’re not sure what you want to do.
It’s hard to think about your future career in the middle of exam season but there some important things students in all years can be doing right now to improve their job prospects.
- Ricardo’s new low-carbon vehicle centre will create exciting opportunities for grads
- ARM’s new student technology kit could lead you to the career of tomorrow
- Engineering salaries send a worrying message to the top graduates
- Ethical hacking: cyber-security career guide for engineering graduates
- It's time for politicians to get real on engineering issues
- 5 tips for getting a graduate engineering job at Thales
- Two technologies from CES you should be genuinely excited about