Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The team behind the Bloodhound SSC answers your questions on the challenges of developing the world’s fastest car.
Student engineers are being offered the funding and contacts to put together their dream work experience programme.
Working at Siemens Healthcare’s magnet technology centre lets me have a positive impact on the world, says graduate Claire Hazelton.
- Software utilises satellite radar to monitor fracking and land stability
- HS3 shows the government still hasn't got the message
- 4 ways to make the most of the Graduate Engineer Show
- New 'safer' nuclear reactor offers hopes for waste disposal
- Your questions answered: Crossrail
- How you could win £100,000 to turn your student project into a business
- A partial solution to the pressing engineering skills problem