Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: email@example.com
TRS, the industry’s latest attempt to tackle the skills shortage, glosses over the nuances of the issue - but any action is welcome.
RateMyPlacement.co.uk has revealed the top 100 firms that offer internships, as voted for by students - and a third of them are engineering businesses.
A travel bursary from international industry body FISITA could cover the costs for you to gain unbeatable engineering experience.
- 6 key steps to getting a graduate job in engineering
- Ric Parker: Director of research and technology, Rolls Royce
- Cracking the code: graduate engineer career guide to the software industry
- We need more than holograms to bring us together
- Making the future: engineering graduate career guide to manufacturing
- Flight path: aerospace career guide for graduate engineers
- Automated breast cancer diagnosis could help prevent unnecessary treatment