Stephen Harris is a Senior Reporter for The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4893
- E-mail: email@example.com
A travel bursary from international industry body FISITA could cover the costs for you to gain unbeatable engineering experience.
No one said finding your first job would be easy but if you follow this guide you’ll be well placed to go after that engineering role of your dreams.
Rolls Royce’s research chief talks to Stephen Harris about the technologies that he believes could shape the future of the aerospace and energy sectors
- Cracking the code: graduate engineer career guide to the software industry
- We need more than holograms to bring us together
- Making the future: engineering graduate career guide to manufacturing
- Flight path: aerospace career guide for graduate engineers
- Automated breast cancer diagnosis could help prevent unnecessary treatment
- On-board device helps prevent volcanic ash damage to aircraft
- Politicians don't create apprenticeships, employers do