Stuart Nathan is Features Editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4125
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bosch gave us a glimpse into the future of autonomous and electrified cars, but are the internal combustion engine’s best days still to come?
Sodium-ion battery technology could approach the performance of lithium-ion at much lower cost and with better safety, claims UK firm
Could underground engineering help solve cities’ overcrowding problems?
- Bio-organic device delivers body's own painkiller to block pain from damaged nerves
- Rob Rickell, president, group technology, GKN Group
- Scratching beneath the surface
- To see ourselves as others see us
- Your questions answered: tidal lagoons
- May 1905: Obituary of Edmund Beckett Denison, Baron Grimthorpe
- A new commercial golden age?