Stuart Nathan is Features Editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4125
- E-mail: email@example.com
North Sea oil is facing a critical period, with low oil prices coinciding with falling production in older fields. Industry and government must tread carefully to ensure the industry, and its associated skills base, does not decline prematurely.
Apprenticeships have come under scrutiny in the latest round of electioneering, but they’re too important to be relegated to politicians’ petty point-scoring
The line between appliance and service is blurring, and that presents challenges for provider and customer alike.
- February 1927: a new land speed record
- In touch with reality: the digital future of the factory
- February 1946: the last of the piston-engined bombers
- A worthy winner of a worthy prize
- Your questions answered: Carbon Capture & Storage
- It's the destination that matters, not the starting point
- Prof Tim Green, head of Energy Futures Laboratory, Imperial College