Stuart Nathan is Features Editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4125
- E-mail: email@example.com
What’s in store? An expert panel answers your questions on the future of carbon capture and storage.
We shouldn’t get too hung up on what attracts students into STEM. The important thing is that something attracts them.
Energy advocate: The head of Imperial College’s influential Energy Futures Lab is optimistic about the UK’s prospects.
- Demon weed to energy need
- Deep freeze: Technology to explore Jupiter's icy moons
- January 1958: Thunder and Lightnings
- Royal deja-vu at Science Museum Engineering careers opening
- Your questions answered: Rosetta and Philae
- Helicopters give latest technologies a whirl
- Power Dressing: why it's exoskeleton time