Stuart Nathan is Features Editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4125
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A seasonal look at how to spark an interest in engineering during the Festive Season
Hardy help-mates: Experts answer your questions on developing robots for extreme environments.
A cross-section from yesterday’s inbox is revealing about UK industry, its prospects and how it could work with others.
- David Shemmans, chief executive, Ricardo
- Electric drivetrain innovations: How tomorrow's cars will drive
- Naomi Climer, President, Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- The alternatives for UK nuclear
- The next big things in renewables
- Brent Cheshire; UK chairman, DONG Energy
- Your questions answered: Space elevators