Stuart Nathan is Features Editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4125
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re confused by the messages around the government’s latest announcements on funding for renewable energy, you’re in good company.
The Engineer’s visit to the production line of Britain’s heaviest tank to date marvelled at the production process, but could have had no clue as to what a formidable machine it would turn out to be.
A touring event pairs long-dead Industrial Revolution personalities with living speakers carrying on their work, to spooky and informative effect.
- Move over, rover
- November 1887: The writing telegraph
- MAVEN: NASA's Martian atmosphere quest
- October 1871: Obituary of Charles Babbage
- Realism should rule in infrastructure debate
- Lucy Rogers, STEM communicator
- November 1917: prosthetic arms for war casualties