Stuart Nathan is Features Editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4125
- E-mail: email@example.com
George Osborne’s pre-election Budget will probably tread the narrow line between helping the troubled oil and gas industry while developing the ambitious but expensive renewables sector; while disinvestment campaigns are helping people feel good but arguably not solving any problems.
Over the next decade, almost a thousand North Sea oil wells will be decommissioned. Stuart Nathan explores the technical challenges involved
Our obituary of the remarkable inventor and entrepreneur George Westinghouse doesn’t mention the rivalry for which he’s best-known today
- Your questions answered: 3D bioprinting
- A long journey for LISA
- Steve Austen, Chief engineer and engineering director of Supacat
- February 1927: a new land speed record
- Watching us, watching who?
- Why apprenticeships can't just materialise
- Protecting industry in the North Sea