Stuart Nathan is Features Editor of The Engineer
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7970 4125
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ton Fijen answers your questions on the development of tidal lagoon schemes in Britain. Stuart Nathan reports
Society holds up a mirror to engineering, showing the profession how it is regarded. Here, Stuart takes a look at some recent examples of real and fictional engineers and STEM workers on screen and stage, and observes a worrying liking for booze, questionable ethics and some appealing housing.
George Osborne’s pre-election Budget will probably tread the narrow line between helping the troubled oil and gas industry while developing the ambitious but expensive renewables sector; while disinvestment campaigns are helping people feel good but arguably not solving any problems.
- Keep up the pressure during the campaign
- A helping hand for student entrepreneurs
- Building momentum
- Your questions answered: 3D bioprinting
- A long journey for LISA
- Steve Austen, Chief engineer and engineering director of Supacat
- Engineering a sea-change