TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open to any UK resident aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees of Centaur Media plc and its subsidiaries or of any other company connected with the draw are not eligible to enter, neither are members of their families or households.
3. Entries will be limited to one per individual.
4. No purchase is necessary for entry. To enter simply go to www.theengineer.co.uk/flip and publish your CV on or before the closing date of Wednesday 30th June 2010. The prize draw will take place on Thursday 1st July 2010. The winner will be notified Wednesday 7th July 2010
5. Before you publish your CV you will be asked to choose your privacy settings.
– Fully Viewable – your CV can be seen by all recruiters
– Case by Case – recruiters must ask your permission first
– Hidden – hide your CV from all recruiters until you are ready to be headhunted
6. If the winner cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made by the organisers, then the organisers will be entitled to dispose of the prize as they think fit, without any liability to the prize winner.
7. The prize is a Flip MinoHD 4GB camcorder. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
8. Please allow a minimum of 30 days for delivery.
9. The winner will be required to be available for promotional press interviews and photo-opportunities that may be required by the organisers of the prize draw. The organisers maintain the right to use any promotional materials created as a result of this prize draw for on-going promotions for CareerCV
10. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The cancellation of the prize draw at any point is entirely at the discretion of the organisers.