* Honeywell and Measurex have reached agreement to merge in an all-cash transaction valued at about £600 million.
* Aspen Technology has approved a two-for-one stock split of outstanding common stock.
* National Instruments’ revenues for the fourth quarter of 1996 were $54.4 million, up 23% on the 1995 figures.
* AutoSimulations has acquired the integrated scheduling system division of UK-based Integral Solutions.
* Metrix Instruments has set-up sales offices in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
* Aydin Controls (UK) has become Aydin Europe Ltd.
* ACAL Electronics’ Microsystems division has won the franchise for Gercom PCs.
* Schneider has been awarded the first ISO 14001 certificate for environmental management systems to be issued by ASTA.
* Gensym has announced 1996 fourth quarter revenue of US$10.4 million, up 18% over `95.
* OPTIM Electronics has been formed to market Megadac acquisition systems in Europe.
* Anglia is the sole UK agent for a range of semiconductor gas sensors from Goldtech.
* Malvern Instruments has formed a new in-process division following acquisition of Insitec.
* Litton Industries has acquired the SAI-Technology division of Science Applications.