* Moore Products has appointed Factory Systemes in France to distribute its APACS control and TUV-approved Quadlog safety systems. The company formerly carried triple modular redundant systems.
* Scomagg is celebrating 25 years of system integration. Peter Sanders, chairman, started the then hardware solutions company in 1972.
* Solartron has signed an agreement with Scottish Power, to market the latter’s APCMS Auxiliary Plant Condition Monitoring System.
* Lamerholm Fleming, the 50 year old sensor and accelerometer company, has launched Lamerholm on-line on the Web. Go to http://www.lamerholm.com
* Newey & Eyre, now with 200 UK branches, has signed a national distribution agreement with Eurotherm Drives to supply its a.c. inverters and low power d.c. drives.
* Carlo Gavazzi UK is the new name for former Carlo Gavazzi Electromatic, now under directorship of Geoff Megretton.
* Databuss Electronics, manufacturer of Sigtel radio telemetry equipment, has issued a statement pointing out that it is nothing to do with the firm Sigtel.
* Chauvin Arnoux, the French instrumentation company, has taken over competitor, Metrix.
* Control Transducers has teamed with Industrial Calibration of Bedford, and Transducer Labs, Farnham, to introduce a calibration service for pressure and displacement sensors plus load cells.
* Zellweger Analytics, which includes the former Neotronics and Solomat businesses, has opened a new sales and service headquarters in Takeley, Herts, close to Stansted Airport.
* Inflo Bulk Control Systems and Prospect Industries’ Lintvalve subsidiary have merged to form Inflo Control Systems.