* Sealing specialist James Walker is offering to replace some companies stocks of asbestos based sealing products with non-asbestos equivalents at reduced cost until 30 June, it claims. Advice is available on installation techniques. The initiative, codenamed Mission XA, includes offshore and marine industries.
JAMES WALKER ON EXPRESS ENQUIRY CARD 208
* Continuous castings company Meighs has set up a special alloys division to make and stock high strength copper alloys and super duplex stainless steels.
MEIGHS SPECIAL ALLOYS ON EXPRESS ENQUIRY CARD 209
* Multilog, an on-line monitoring system for continuous assessment of critical or inaccessible plant from SKF, can be tailored to meet specific requirements. It targets predictive rather than planned maintenance.
SKF ENGINEERING ON EXPRESS ENQUIRY CARD 210
* After Honeywell’s acquisition of Leeds+Northrup, the sales and service of L+N measurement, control and sensor products has moved to Honeywell’s Birmingham branch: freephone 0800 525503.
HONEYWELL ON EXPRESS ENQUIRY CARD 211
* Interconnection specialist Rayfast has an aerospace support package for operators with aircraft undergoing routine maintenance or refit. Working with electronics maker Raychem, Rayfast provides an ex-stock range of airframe wire, tubing, interconnection devices, crimp terminations and splices. The service is available to small operators handling one or two aircraft.
RAYFAST ON EXPRESS ENQUIRY CARD 212