* Andrew Ballard is the new UK general manager of Intellution, the industrial automation software company.
* Mike McKenna has been promoted by Scomagg to group sales and marketing manager. He was previously regional sales manager in Rotherham.
* David Katri is the new CEO at Fluke Corp. George Winn, current CEO and president, is to retire this year.
* Dave Hern has rejoined Alfa Laval Automation UK after three years in the Singapore office. He is responsible for the south west.
* Steve Mountain has joined AMG as business development manager for LED-based gas detection products.
* Nigel Lomax is the new managing director at CompAir Reavell.
* Ron Cockram is European general manager of Cincom Systems’ Business Control Systems Acquire Division.
* Geoff Shingles has joined the board of directors of European Data Systems.
* Jim Randall has joined PROjEN as sales manager.
* Steve Sargeant has joined Applied Measurement as applications manager.
* John Norburn is director of operations at SAS Communications. Edmund Burzycki is director of R&D, and Michael Wolf, managing director.
* Rob George has been promoted to managing director of TM Technology.
* Dr Gongfan Hu is the new technical director at Control Techniques Dynamics.
* Ramesh S Dhami is product manager, transducers and transmitters, at Hathaway Process Instrumentation.
* Andy Ewing is now regional sales manager for the Pacific Rim for Infrared Engineering.