Download the Acrobat 7.0 Professional 30-day tryout
Download the free, 30-day tryout version of Adobe® Acrobat® 7.0 Professional software, which includes Adobe LiveCycle™ Designer 7.0 software. Once the tryout period is over, you may purchase Acrobat Professional from either the online Adobe Store or your preferred reseller. Before downloading the tryout, please review the following installation notes and system requirements.
|If you have other Acrobat software versions installed on your system, you will be prompted to uninstall these versions. It is recommended that you have installation CDs from previous Acrobat versions easily accessible before installing the tryout. You will not be required to uninstall Adobe Reader before installing the tryout.|
System requirements (Windows only)
- Intel® Pentium® processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 2, Windows XP Professional or Home Edition, or Windows XP Tablet PC Edition.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5
- 128MB of RAM (256MB recommended)
- 460MB of available hard-disk space; cache for installation files requires an additional 300MB of available hard-disk space
- 1,024×768 screen resolution
Adobe does not provide person-to-person technical support for tryout versions of its software, but there are still many online resources (U.S.) available for tryout users. Search the Support Knowledgebase, read about top issues, or view technical guides for answers to common problems.