ATP Instrumentation Ltd, a specialist supplier of test and measurement instruments, announces new high accuracy multi-function instruments for measuring temperature, humidity and airflow.
These hand-held instruments are available as both single and dual input versions. They are ideal for high accuracy measurements in engineering, quality assurance, production & laboratory environments, and suitable for use as reference instruments.
The instrument ranges are -200°C to +850°C PT100 sensor, -200°C to +1760°C thermocouple, 0 to 100% humidity and 0 to 40 m/s airflow.
Key features are:
· PT100 sensor in 4-wire layout for high accuracy – ±0.03°C from -100 to +150°C
· Thermocouple type J, K, L,N, R,S, T
· Integrated calibration function for simple compensation of sensor tolerances
· Measuring channels freely assignable
· Recording maximum, minimum, hold and average values
· Simultaneous display of two measured values
· Differential display on dual input instrument
· RS-232 interface for data transfer to a PC
· Optional Windows software for data analysis and presentation
· Probe can be clipped to main unit for single-handed operation
· Choice of temperature probes with ±0.03°C accuracy available
· Air probes with mini vane or hot wire available
· Mains or battery operation
Intrinsically safe versions are also available
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS COMPANY PLEASE CLICK HERE
TO ADD YOUR COMPANY TO OUR DIRECTORY PLEASE CLICK HERE