A new one-day symposium includes technology presentations and in-depth case studies on how companies in the oil and gas industry have applied the latest measurement and control technologies in service, drilling, distributed measurements and oil field inventory management applications.
The “Oil and Gas Industry Symposium” is a one-day complimentary seminar that reaches thirteen major drilling and exploration cities across North America, South America and Europe.
The symposium kicks off on May 8 in Stavanger, Norway, and is sponsored by F’IS, Fiber Sensing, Gavea Sensors, National Instruments, Optimation, UT Technology and vibDaq.
The industry event highlights case studies from Shell Global Solutions, Bjørge and FAG Industrial Services (F’IS).
Participants will discuss technology trends during the panel discussion; explore in-depth case studies for drilling, oil field service and inventory management applications; and have an opportunity to participate in hands-on training with National Instruments LabVIEW graphical development software.
The symposium will be held in the following cities on the corresponding dates:
- Stavanger, Norway – May 8
- Amsterdam, Netherlands – May 10
- Aberdeen, UK – May 15
- Houston, Texas, USA – May 22
- Denver, Colo., USA – June 7
- Macaé, Brazil – July 3
- Villahermosa, Mexico – July 24
- Mexico City, Mexico – July 26
- Calgary, Canada – September 11
- Edmonton, Canada – September 13
- Caracas, Venezuela – September 27
- Neuquén, Argentina – November 6
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina – November 8
For more information and a complete listing of 2007 Oil and Gas Industry Symposium events, readers can visit www.ni.com/oilandgas.