Zone 1/21 & Division 1
The IND560x intrinsically safe weighing terminal brings uncompromising performance and versatility into FM and ATEX classified areas.
Designed for process control, filling and manual weighing operations the IND560x sets the new benchmark for weighing in explosive areas.
Connect the IND560x to a ACM500 communication module and communicate via Ethernet, Ethernet IP, Devicenet, Profibus, AB RIO as well as the standard RS232 and RS485.
Key benefits include:
• Fully compliant to global safety and weights & measures standards – a truly global solution.
• Best in class target update rate of up to 50Hz – for high speed automatic control.
• Internal active solids state I/O’s – switch up to 50mA directly in the hazardous area without the need for extra barriers.
• Large display with SmartTrac – for simple accurate manual control
• Fibre optic and copper connections to the safe area enabling you to choose the best option for your application.
ABOUT METTLER TOLEDO UK
METTLER TOLEDO is the leading supplier of quality weighing and measuring solutions. The organisation is the world’s largest manufacturer of weighing technologies for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing environments. METTLER TOLEDO also holds key market positions for various analytical instruments and is a principal provider of automated chemistry systems, used in the discovery and development of new drugs and chemical compounds. In addition, METTLER TOLEDO is also the world’s largest manufacturer of metal detection and X-ray product inspection technologies, for use in the production and packaging sectors. The business maintains a premier position in many in many in-line process monitoring applications.
From its headquarters in Leicester, METTLER TOLEDO offers product, technical and application expertise as well as comprehensive service, support and calibration capabilities.
For more infomation on this company click here