Rino Industries are pleased to announce the launch of a top quality bushing range into their newly launched mechanical drive components catalogue.
This range is a top quality sourced component with no imitations or copies accepted as alternatives to be supplied to the customer, the company states. Customers are therefore assured that what they order, is exactly what they get. As a famous paint and varnish supplier says “it does exactly what it says on the tin”!
The DP4 range is designed for use mainly under lubricated conditions. It therefore offers many advantages, including the following –
• Excellent wear resistance
• Low static and dynamic friction coefficient
• High resistance to both cavitation and flow erosion damage of the polymer bearing surface by the lubricant
• DP4 is suitable for sliding, oscillating, reciprocating and rotating applications
• DP4 is also suitable for use with non-lubricating fluids and in light duty unlubricated applications
DP4 was developed for high duty, oil lubricated, hydraulic applications such as automotive suspension McPherson struts and shock absorbers, hydraulic cylinders, gear pumps and motors, axial and radial pumps and motors.
For more information on this company click here
To add your company click here