Image Scan, an AIM-listed company specialising in the field of real-time X-ray imaging for the security and industrial inspection markets, has announced its preliminary results for the year ending 30 September 2012.
Highlights are as follows:
- Revenue doubled to £4.3m (£2.2 in 2011)
- Gross margin of 38 per cent (41 per cent in 2011)
- Increased overheads to £1.6m (£1.17m in 2011) — reflecting a significant investment of £388,000 in product development to support sales growth (£137,000 in 2011)
- Maiden profit on ordinary activities after taxation of £108,000 (loss of £237,000 in 2011)
- Current cash balance of £343,000
- Current order book of £450,000