The world leader in blind rivet technology has launched a new range of professional rivet hand tools for the Global market that deliver high performance rivet setting at an extremely competitive price
Emhart Teknologies announces the launch of the new: POPSet™ Rivet Hand Tool Range. These high performance tools are competitively priced and can be used for a wide range of applications. According to the POP Tools Product Manager, Guy Jackson,” The new range of POPSet™ professional tools are versatile, powerful and affordable. Because we designed them for the global market our manufacturing efficiencies have been maximized, allowing us to deliver the user more performance at a lower cost.”
The POPSet™ Manual Rivet Tool line consists of five tools:
- The PS15 Professional Hand Plier which sets rivets up to 4.8mm in body diameter and is ideal for many applications including maintenance, repair and site work.
- The PS20 Lazy Tong Rivet tool which sets Stainless Steel Rivets up to 5.0mm and Aluminum Rivets up to 6.4mm is ideal for applications where space is limited or field applications where the user must reach up or down to set the rivet.
- The PS25 Heavy Duty Lazy Tong Rivet Tool which sets all rivets up to 6.4mm body diameter and is ideal for applications where space is limited and larger diameter rivets are required.
- The PS40 Lever Rivet Tool which sets Stainless Steel Rivets up to 5.0mm and Aluminum Rivets up to 6.4mm in body diameter. Equipped with long handles, this tool provides optimum pulling force and is ideal for larger rivet diameters.
- The PS45 Heavy Duty Lever Rivet Tool which sets all rivets up to 6.4mm in body diameter.
Featuring two-position telescopic levers this tool delivers the maximum in leverage and pulling force.
All of the tools come complete with 3.2mm, 4.0mm and 4.8mm nosepieces and a nosepiece wrench. In addition, the PS15 includes a 2.4mm nosepiece; the PS20, PS25, PS40 and PS45 all include 6.0mm and 6.4mm nosepieces. The PS15, PS20 and PS25 feature robust cast aluminum and steel construction, while the PS40 and PS45 are all steel to handle the higher leverage need to set large body diameter rivets. Guy Jackson noted, “The POPSet™ Rivet Hand Tool range is perfect for MRO and on-site applications and for HVAC and all industries where sheet metal assembly is required.”
The full range of the new manual POPSet™ tools is available through Emhart Teknologies distributors worldwide. Users should contact their local Emhart Teknologies representative for more information and the name and phone number of their nearest distributor.
For more information on this company click here
To add your company click here