Onet Technologies and PCI set up nuclear JV in India

Nuclear-industry services provider Onet Technologies of France has decided to invest in India’s civil nuclear industry by setting up an engineering joint venture with PCI, part of Prime group of India.

The joint venture is to be called Onet Technologies India, with Onet Technologies holding 70 per cent of the shares and PCI the remaining 30 per cent.