For details of 2014’s The Engineer conference please click here
Engineering is an exciting, critical and frequently inspiring sector to be involved in. And yet many of the industry’s biggest conferences and exhibitions can be pretty dry affairs.
With this in mind, we’ve decided to launch The Engineer Conference, a two day celebration of some of the most exciting companies and technologies in the UK today.
Running from 4 – 5 th June at the NEC, Birmingham alongside the Advanced Manufacturing and Subcon exhibitions, this free to attend conference will showcase some of the most compelling examples of engineering innovation from both the UK’s established and emerging engineering sectors.
From satellites to fighter jets, sports cars to space factories, 3D printing to plastic electronics and much, much more this fascinating event will celebrate the variety and diversity of the UK engineering sector, and provide a unique opportunity to hear from some of the biggest and most exciting names in the UK’s engineering and technology sectors.
- Jaguar Land Rover’s engineering director Bob Joyce
- High Value manufacturing catapult chief Dick Elsy
- Team GB bike designer Dimitris Katsanis
- BAE’s F35 program director Mark Whelan
- 3D printing expert Prof Richard Hague
- Airbus research and technology chief Colin Sirett
We look forward to seeing you in June.