At drinktec 2009 in Munich, Germany, Rockwell Automation (Hall A4, Booth 428) will feature its latest automation and information solutions designed specifically to help beverage companies confront industry challenges and improve their manufacturing operations. As retailers and consumers embrace sustainability, manufacturers feel the pressure with increased demands placed on their ability to respond. With sustainable manufacturing becoming more and more important to beverage producers, the need is high for solutions that help maximize asset utilization while reducing waste and rework.
Rockwell Automation is developing relationships with key suppliers and broadening its own solution portfolio to help beverage manufacturers optimize production from process to packaging applications. At the show, Rockwell Automation will feature:
• A mini working brewery – developed in conjunction with ProLeiT, Endress and Hauser and the Technical University Munich at Weihenstephan, the brewery demonstrates how combining best-in-class automation and information technology with industry domain expertise can help provide manufacturers with agile solutions capable of dealing with increased number of product variations while maintaining superior final product quality.
• Industry solutions – Digital blending and fluid routing showcase Rockwell Automation’s ability to take more than 100 years’ of experience in manufacturing and couple it to decades of domain expertise to deliver industry-specific solutions that help its customers achieve their challenging sustainable manufacturing goals.
• PlantPAx – The new name for Rockwell Automation process solutions and the next step in helping customers achieve process automation excellence by linking together seamlessly automation, batching, packaging, and business-level systems.
• MES-level solutions – Increased customer, business and regulatory demands are challenging beverage companies to ensure product quality, safety and improve regulatory performance. MES-level solutions at the show will help demonstrate how beverage manufacturers can meet their regulatory as well as cost, quality and flexibility challenges across the entire production life cycle to improve their overall operations.
• Machine builder solutions – With its deep industry knowledge and broad network of OEM partners, Rockwell Automation will also be offering visitors its “Magic Match” service, bringing together beverage companies with the right partners to meet their specific needs.
• Integrated Architecture – The enabling foundation for the company’s beverage manufacturing solutions, Integrated Architecture is a multidiscipline control and information architecture designed to serve a broad range of applications. By leveraging this technology, beverage manufacturers can communicate information to and from all aspects of the plant – from process applications to packaging.
To add your company click here