Design and engineering consultancy WS Atkins has announced its unaudited results for the six months ending 30 September 2012
According to Uwe Krueger, chief executive officer, the group has delivered encouraging results in line with company expectations, with the sector and geographic spread of the business continuing to provide resilience in challenging markets
Implementation of the company’s strategy continues and the outlook for the full year remains unchanged, he added.
- Revenue down 3.2 per cent following UK asset management sale in 2011
- Solid UK performance with growing headcount
- Challenging first half in North America and the Middle East
- Strong financial position, with new funding arrangements in place
- Interim dividend up by 2.6 per cent