Scottish polymer engineering specialist Devol Engineering is now part of the James Walker Group. James Walker aquired 59 per cent of Devol’s equity and the existing management team holds the remaining 41 per cent. Stuart Dalrymple, managing director of Devol says: “This presents us with the opportunity to expand our operations, address new industry sectors, and sell our products and services efficiently to global markets though James Walker’s network of overseas companies and official distributors that serve over 100 countries.”

For more infomation on this company click here

To add your company click here