Taking place at 12pm (UK time) on October 12, this online event will serve as a forum to discuss the impact of Digital Engineering Technology & Innovation (DETI), a two-year R&D initiative in the West of England that has brought together advanced engineering companies, digital technology pioneers and universities to push the boundaries of digital engineering.
With digitisation’s promise of faster production cycles, reduced waste and decreasing costs, for many businesses the scale of transition required can seem overwhelming. DETI has set out to define the building blocks of change - the capabilities that will enable every industry to push ahead; Process Innovation & Productivity, Sustainability, and Digital Skills. We invite you to join us for ‘Unpacking the building blocks for digitalisation’ and learn more about the enabling capabilities, test beds and proof-of-concepts accessible to organisations.
- Marc Funnell, Head of Digital at the National Composites Centre
- Claire Arbery, Director, West of England Institute of Technology
- David Pugh, Head of Sustainability, Digital Catapult
- James Gopsill, Senior Research Fellow, CFMS and University of Bristol
- Andrew Wade, Features Editor, The Engineer
- Wed, Oct 12, 2022, 12:00 PM (BST)