- UltraVolt HVA series includes fourteen single-output models. The models deliver 1000 to 20,000 VDC of maximum high voltage power in positive, negative, or bipolar polarity configurations. From a 24 VDC input, HVA models deliver up to 2 W of dynamic power.
- Designed for your low-profile applications, the Ultravolt D series features four models from 1000 to 6000 V in either single-output positive or negative polarities. The modules deliver up to 6 W of power from a 15 or 24 VDC input.
- The EC7BW18-72 Series of DC-DC converters offer 20 watts of output power with output voltages of 5V, 12V, 15V, ±12V, ±15V, ±24V dc. It also has a high efficiency of up to 90%.
- The UltraVolt E series includes six models ranging from 1000 to 15,000 VDC maximum high voltage power and are available in single-output positive or negative polarities.
- The UltraVolt AA series includes eight models ranging from 62 to 6,000 VDC of maximum high voltage power. The AA series models are available in single-output positive or negative polarities, deliver up to 30 W from 12 or 24 VDC inputs, and are PCB-mounted.
- The UltraVolt A series includes 15 models ranging from 62 to 40,000 VDC of maximum high voltage power in single-output positive or negative polarities. PCB or chassis-mounted, A series modules deliver up to 30 W of power from 12 or 24 VDC inputs.
- The ECLB40W series offer 40 watts of output power in a 2.05 x 1.20 x 0.4 inches copper packages. The ECLB40W series has a 4:1 wide input voltage range of 9-36 and 18-75VDC, and provides a precisely regulated output.
- The CFM41S series is a 40W high-density class II AC/DC power supply that provides 40W (continuous) & 80W (peak load) of regulated power in a 2 inch x 2 inch (50.8 x 50.8mm) footprint.It also has a high efficiency of up to 90%.
To see even more of what we have to offer across a vast range of applications, please visit www.greshampower.com