- The CQB75-300S series of DC-DC converters offer 75 watts of output power in single output voltages of 5, 12, 15, 24, 48VDC within an industry standard quarter-brick. It also has a high efficiency of up to 90%.
- The AIQ00ZPFC series quarter-brick power factor correction module accepts a 100–122 Vac input and presents a unity power factor. It accommodates AC supply frequencies in the range 360 to 800 Hz. Rated at 75 watts, the module offers a power conversion efficiency of up to 90% and provides a typical output voltage of 393 Vdc.
LGA 50D Series
- The LGA50D is a non-isolated DC-DC converter that is designed for cost and space sensitive applications. This non-isolated unit offers two independent and configurable 25 amp, 50 watt outputs, which can also be combined to a single configurable 50 amp, 100 watt output. With a footprint of 1 x 0.5 inches or 25.4 x 12.5 mm.
CQB150-300Sxx CMFC Series
- The CQB150-300SXX-CMFC(D) series of chassis mountable DC-DC converters offers 300 watts of output power @ single output voltages of 5, 12, 15, 24, 28, 48VDC. It has a wide (2:1) input voltage range of 180 to 425VDC (300VDC nominal) and 3000VAC renforced isolation. It also has a high efficiency of up to 89%.
- The CHB150W8 Series offers 150 watts of output power with high power density in an industry standard half-brick package. The CHB150W8 series is wide (8:1) input voltage range of 9-75VDC (covering 12V, 24V and 48V battery voltages) and provides a precisely regulated output.
- The AIT00ZPFC series of three-quarter-brick power factor correction modules accept a 100–122 Vac input and present a unity power factor. They accommodate AC supply frequencies of 50 Hz, 60 Hz or 360–800 Hz, and a DC input version is also available. Rated at 150 watts, the modules have a high conversion efficiency of 91% and provide a typical output voltage of 393 Vdc
To see even more of what we have to offer across a vast range of applications, please visit www.greshampower.com