In a special online expert panel discussion held on Wednesday 9th September, The Engineer – in partnership with with digital manufacturing software specialist aPriori – explored how digitalisation can help manufacturing organisations get back on their feet.
Earlier this summer The Engineer, in partnership with digital manufacturing software specialist aPriori, conducted an audience survey on the impact of COVID-19 on the UK’s industrial engineering base.
In this free to view online panel discussion, experts from across industry consider the findings of this research and explore some of the ways in which engineering organisations both large and small, and from a range of different sectors are adapting to this new environment.
Through a combination of practical advice, expert insight, and best practice case studies, delegates will learn how digitalisation is helping engineering organisations overcome some of these practical challenges, enabling them to do more with less and helping them to sharpen their competitive edge.
- How to future proof supply chains
- Accelerating your new product development
- Enabling collaboration in a digital world
- Driving digital transformation within an organisation
- Stephanie Feraday – CEO, aPriori
- Dave McDermaid – Director, Business Consulting, aPriori
- Kristoffer Baker – Acting Manager, HVDC Valves Technology, GE Grid Solutions
- Richard Gould – Sales & Business Development Manager, MetLase
- Ian Risk – CTO, Centre for Modeling and Simulation (CFMS)
- Dieter Schaper – Consultant, KMCG