Ceramic Kiln Thermocouples for High Temperature
- Ceramic thermocouples for furnaces, kilns and other elevated temperature applications
- Types K and N with recrystallised Aluminous Porcelain sheaths, rated to 1400°C
- 12 mm diameter ceramic sheath with 21 mm O.D. support tube, 100 mm long
- IP67 rated industrial protection head with cable entry and screw terminal block
- Made with rugged 20-gauge (0.8mm dia) thermocouple wire for long-term performance
Labfacility are the UK’s leading manufacturer of temperature sensors, thermocouple connectors and associated temperature instrumentation and stockists of thermocouple cables.
To purchase online and to view our various corporate videos, technical literature and our full temperature sensor range, please see our website below.