- The CHB200W12 series of DC-DC Converters offers 200 watts of output power in single output voltages of 5,12, 15, 24, 48VDC. The CHB200W12 series come in industry standard Half-brick format with a wide (12:1) input voltage range of 14 to 160VDC (72VDC nominal) and 3000VAC reinforced isolation.
- The Convert Select front end series represents a family of DIN-rail mountable dc dc and ac dc converters with power factor correction. The converters have been designed according to the latest industry requirements and standards. The converters are ideal for use in outdoor and other demanding applications to power building control systems, factory automation, industrial controls, instrumentation, electromagnetic drives, fans, and other dc loads.
- The LDX-B20 is a microprocessor controlled buffer unit rated 20 A usable in 12 V, 24 V, 48 V and 72 V systems.
- The LDX-SC12 Super Capacitors Module is used to replace 12 V batteries for short term backup applications.
KP Series (ac)
- The K 4000/5000 Series of AC-DC converters represents a flexible range of power supplies for use in advanced electronic systems. Features include full power factor correction, good hold-up time, high efficiency and reliability, low output voltage noise, and excellent dynamic response to load/line changes.
- The Premium OCS-260 inverter is a 230Vac output dc ac converter. The frequency can be set to 50Hz or 60Hz via a DIP switch, the input and output are galvanically isolated.
- The CVS-280 series from Premium is a 280W DCDC converter designed to provide power straight from the main catenary train supply. It operates over a wide input range of 400V to 1100Vdc.
- The Network Rail Approved Melcher HR series of DC-DC Converters by Bel Power, represents versatile power supplies ideally suitable for use in transportation and other advanced electronic systems.
- The Melcher PSC series switching regulators by Bel Power are ideal converters for harsh environments, or applications where high reliability and efficiency are essential. Typical applications include railways, military, industrial, telecoms as well as more general transportation applications.
To see even more of what we have to offer across a vast range of applications, please visit www.greshampower.com