- The LR Series of AC-DC Converters represents versatile power supplies ideally suitable for use in advanced electronic systems.
Surge and Transient Filter TPS300/600
- Removes the harmful surges and spikes which could destroy DC/DC converters from electrically noisy supplies such as those found on vehicles.
- The Melcher RCM300 Series converters are reliable power supplies for railway and transportation systems. There are 2 input voltage ranges covering all common railway batteries. The output delivers 150 or 300W at 12 or 24Vdc. The converters are designed for chassis mounting and exhibit a closed housing.
- The CHB300W-110S series of DC-DC converters offers 300 watts of output power with single output voltages of 5, 12, 24, 28, 48VDC in and industry standard half-brick. It has a wide (4:1) input voltage range of 43 to 160VDC (110VDC nominal) and 3000VDC basic isolation.
- The Convert Select front end series represents a family of DIN-rail mountable dc dc and ac dc converters with power factor correction. The converters have been designed according to the latest industry requirements and standards.
- The Melcher RCM500 Series converters are reliable power supplies for railway and transportation systems. They are optimised for 110Vdc railway batteries. The output delivers 500 or 1000 W at 24Vdc. The converters have an enclosed housing designed for chassis mounting.
- The Melcher PSK series switching regulators by Bel Power are ideal converters for harsh environments, or applications where high reliability and efficiency are essential. Typical applications include railways, military, industrial, telecoms as well as more general transportation applications.
- The CFB600-300S Series is an industry standard fullbrick DC-DC converter, providing up to 600W of output power @ single output voltages of 12, 24, 48VDC. It has a high input voltage range of 180 to 425VDC (300VDC nominal) and reinforced with a 3000VAC isolation. It also has a high efficiency of up to 91%.
- The Premium ODS-750 inverter is a 120Vac or 230Vac output dc ac converter. The frequency can be set to 50Hz or 60Hz via a DIP switch, the input and output are galvanically isolated.
To see even more of what we have to offer across a vast range of applications, please visit www.greshampower.com