K Series (dc)
- The Melcher K series dc dc converters represents a broad and flexible range of power supplies for use in advanced electronic systems. Features include high efficiency, high reliability, low output voltage noise and excellent dynamic response to load/line changes. LK models can be powered by dc or ac with a wide-input frequency range (without PFC).
- The Melcher HP series of dc dc converters from Bel Power represents versatile power supplies ideally suitable for use in transportation and other advanced electronic systems. Features include a very broad input voltage range, very high efficiency, high reliability, low output voltage noise, and excellent dynamic response to load/line changes. They can be connected to all conventional railway batteries.
- The Melcher PSB series switching regulators by Bel Power are ideal converters for harsh environments, or applications where high reliability and efficiency are essential. Typical applications include railways, military, industrial, telecoms as well as more general transportation applications.
- The CHB200W-110S series of DC-DC converters offers 200 watts of output power with single output voltages of 5, 12, 24, 28, 48VDC in and industry standard half-brick. It has a wide (4:1) input voltage range of 43 to 160VDC (110VDC nominal) and 3000VDC basic isolation.
CPCI Inc. Ruggedized
- The CPCI series are the industry’s leading Compact PCI AC/DC power supplies delivering up to 500W continuous power.
- CPCI Products
- CPCI-AC-3U-300 900-4002-01
- CPCI-AC-3U-300 RUGGEDIZED 900-4602-0000
- CPCI-AC-6U-400 900-6002-01
- CPCI-AC-6U-400 RUGGEDIZED 900-6602
- CPCI-AC-6U-500 900-7002-01
- CPCI-DC-3U-200-24 900-3011-01
- CPCI-DC-3U-300-24 900-4011-01
- CPCO-DC-3U-300-24 RUGGEDIZED 900-4611-0000
- CPCI-DC-3U-300-48 900-4003-01
- CPCI-DC-6U-350-24 900-6001-01
- The Premium ECS-200 power supply/charger supplies regulated dc voltage (when the acsupply is present), and simultaneously charges the battery in a controlled manner, creating a 12V / 24V / 48V dc uninterruptible power supply.
To see even more of what we have to offer across a vast range of applications, please visit www.greshampower.com