- Intended as a go anywhere power supply capable of operating from both universal 110/230VAC and from 24/28VDC, this system will support a load of 150W in the most arduous conditions.
K Series (ac)
- The K 4000/5000 Series of AC-DC converters represents a flexible range of power supplies for use in advanced electronic systems. Features include full power factor correction, good hold-up time, high efficiency and reliability, low output voltage noise, and excellent dynamic response to load/line changes.
- The Melcher RCM series converters are reliable power supplies for railway and transportation systems. There are 2 input voltage ranges covering all common railway batteries. The output delivers 150 or 300W at 12 or 24Vdc.
- The CHB150W12 series of DC-DC converters offers 150 watts of output power in single output voltages of 5,12, 15, 24, 48VDC. The CHB150W12 series come in industry standard Half-brick format with a wide (12:1) input voltage range of 14 to 160VDC (72VDC nominal) and 3000VAC reinforced isolation.
- The CQB150W-110S series offers 150 watts of output power with high power density in an industry standard quarter-brick package. The CQB150W-110S series is wide (4:1) input voltage range of 43-160VDC and provides a precisely regulated output.
To see even more of what we have to offer across a vast range of applications, please visit www.greshampower.com