The Haas Technical Education Centre (HTEC) list of official partners has grown to eleven with the recent addition of HAINBUCH GmbH, manufacturer and supplier of work-holding technology.
Haas Automation and its strategic industry partners are helping technical schools all over Europe to acquire and use the best precision engineering equipment for modern CNC education. HAINBUCH has been making precision engineering work holding technology for over 50-years.
“I’m a big fan of HAINBUCH’s innovative technology,” says Peter Hall, Managing Director of Haas Automation Europe, “and I’m delighted that the company is joining our team of HTEC industry partners. I believe HAINBUCH will make a valuable contribution towards the HTEC program.”
The other ten industry partners include:
– KELLER: The global leader in didactic software designed to teach the principles of CNC machining and graphic programming systems for production.
– ESPRIT: A high-performance, full-spectrum CAM system for a comprehensive range of machine tool applications.
– MASTERCAM: The world’s most widely used CAM software.
– SANDVIK COROMANT: The world’s leading manufacturer of cutting tools for the metalworking industry.
– RENISHAW: The leading manufacturer of industrial measuring products and probing systems.
– BLASER: The leading Swiss-quality coolant specialist for the metal cutting industry.
– CHICK: Designing and manufacturing innovative work-holding solutions for more than 20 years
– SCHUNK: A leading manufacturer of work-holding and automation equipment
– URMA: Swiss manufacturer of high-performance precision tools and tool-pre-setters.
– Air Turbine Technology Inc. manufacturer and supplier of patented technology high-torque, low-vibration, high-speed spindles.
The dozens of Haas Factory Outlets (HFOs) around Europe operate as hubs where the HTEC industry partners can meet and work together to support local schools and colleges. An individual HFO can, therefore, provide turnkey, support tailored to the needs of each HTEC.
For more infomation on this company click here