Mecmesin’s Shotcrete Pentrometer is a complete portable system for testing the compressive strength of the initial curing stage of young sprayed concrete to BS EN 14488-2 (Method A).
It provides accurate readings of the forces required to penetrate sprayed (shotcrete) or poured concrete. These resistive force readings are then used to convert to a compressive strength value. This accuracy—beyond the requirements of the standard—and portability make it ideal for on-site testing.
- Minimise costly downtime
- Consistent quality in concrete layers
- Accurate and repeatable
- Portable, easy-to-use and clean
- Live display for ease of reading
- Store up to 500 peak readings in memory
- Measurement units in N with conversion chart to MPa
- Spare set of 15 needles
For more information visit https://www.mecmesin.com/digital-force-gauges/sprayed-concrete-initial-compressive-strength-tester
Or contact PPT Group UK Ltd t/a Mecmesin
T: +44 (0) 1403 799979